Feeler: Plasma Cut Metal Art *audio Logos Anything*

well ive meet someone who has their own cnc machine with plasma cuter and can do up to 1/2 steel but does most of his work with 16ga steel , he dont plate or anything just cut but im searching for a source to plate and coat the metals at a decent cost.

im haveing him make me a smith and wesson logo thats wall mountable but not a flush mount so i can load it with lights and make it glow in my gun room, and hes makeing me a "Memphis Monster" logo with metal spikes so i can push the spikes thru the top of my wall where its foam and bend the barbs to mount the logo....

anyone else interrsted in something like this to show off their audio passion? if so shoot me a pm with your idea and picture if possible and state size so i can take the pics to him with the info and see what i cant get done for ya....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

here are a few of his pices to kinda give a idea how big/small he can do and the quality aval...

pc1.jpg

pc2.jpg

pc3.jpg

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

do you want the wood around it as well or just the deer and you build your own caseing for them?

for the elk framed its 40 and unframed its 30 plus what ever it takes for shipping

sending you a pm logan....

but can do any animal , all he asks is for a picture of what youre thinking so he can make it happen in his program to cut it out..

ill have my memphis monster in 2 days and my dad is haveing 2 shockers made for his trike project....