(Sadaam Hussein video on 5th pg) (may contain graphic content)

i thought about that myself....what if they actually caught one of his 20 look-a-likes and hung him or some shit like that....but i know they hung the right bastard...i hope

thats why all the ppl they catch they do DNA test on.

For sure it's him... The USA isn't that stupid, neither is the rest of the world.

i thought about that myself....what if they actually caught one of his 20 look-a-likes and hung him or some shit like that....but i know they hung the right bastard...i hope

thats why all the ppl they catch they do DNA test on.

Third world countries like Iraq don't have DNA files on people. His DNA wouldn't have been in any US system. We may do it to people that are US citizens, or that have their own DNA files in their country, but not on folks like him.

Guest MegaloManiac

Oh yeah I know it's BS. I watched the vids. I just thought it was funny how some folks are already starting a conspiracy theory about it.

Megalo: I asked cause I don't know too many white people that can read Arabic writing or understand the language. Unless they're military, and we only knew how to swear and give commands. LoL.

no offense taken bro.  :smile:

Guest MegaloManiac

I met bibby once. He is exactly how he described himself. His arkansas "hick" accent is strong and mixes with his gangster ebonics. cool guy :smile:

Archived