Jump to content

(Sadaam Hussein video on 5th pg) (may contain graphic content)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Not yet...I'd say give it at least a day or two before any vids come out. I really don't think they would be released this early.

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

The government had kept details of the execution plan secret amid concerns that it may provoke a violent backlash from Saddam's supporters with Iraq on the brink of civil war.

"It was very quick. He died right away," an official Iraqi witnesses told the Reuters news agency.

"We heard his neck snap," said Sami al-Askari, a political ally of al-Maliki.

Another witness said: "He seemed very calm. He did not tremble."

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

I saw a new video from a differnt angle on Aljeezera tv (satleite), but it stops when they were goin to "release" him

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7057 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...