Sonic Electronix

never has happened to me,  but i have been to some audio shows and been envious of some of the cars there. 

most of the cars that try to show people up here in town dont have a snowballs chance in hell in staying up to par.  Not that i have a great setup in the GF explorer its just pretty solid for her. 

2 06 XXX 12's, RF T4000.1, Rainbow Germaniums, Helix H400Espirit

has anyone had any experience when you got your system drowned?

how did you feel afterwards?? lol..cuz for me i didnt feel that great after now im

looking on forums for new stuff haha.. so yeah feedback would be wicked

Nice choice of vocabulary^^  :D

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

Guest MegaloManiac

im the loudest trunk car in town (The Colony, TX) I just sold my SX 15 this morning i got a hell-of-a profit  ;D. ordering my new sub as we speak  :usd:

I've never got drowned out on roads and stuff, only time i got drowned out are usually at shows., but i am leaning to an sq car now so i dont care

im the loudest trunk car in town (The Colony, TX) I just sold my SX 15 this morning i got a hell-of-a profit  ;D. ordering my new sub as we speak  :usd:

I've never got drowned out on roads and stuff, only time i got drowned out are usually at shows., but i am leaning to an sq car now so i dont care

what new sup? mag or Q ?