nothing aganst ebay or people who buy parts from there. but 9 out of 10 parts companies do not sell there parts on there. if i buy s set of skunk 2 pulleys for example i want to make sure they are really from them and i want that warrenty.

----reference's----

meade916

well i got bored about a hour ago and decided to do some ghetto fab body work. not the best but if i didnt do it now i would have been stopped on progress. this will have to do until i can get the quarters replaced. and dont worry i did not fill the holes with bondo but i did fill them. i have used a certain method for years anf it never fails. i will be working on the passenger side (shown) and the drivers side a little more tonight and saturday. i am hoping to have them done by the end of next week. SOMEONE TELL GROUNDPOUNDER I NEED HIS HELP. HOW THE HELL DO I SAND THE BODY LINES BACK ON? the place that did some rust worked caked on the bondo so thick when i knocked down the blisters i completely lost the body line for the wheel wells.

on with the pics.

this is after 30 minutes with the grinder and a flap dick

KIF_0387.jpg

i hate ohio cars.

KIF_0388.jpg

a little bit of rustoleum for added protection.

KIF_0389.jpg

dont worry it is a really thin coat. it is extremely humid here and started to set up quick.

KIF_0390.jpg

knocked down a little

KIF_0391.jpg

second skin coat. now i lost the body lines.

KIF_0393.jpg

KIF_0392.jpg

the only dent on the car not burried under bondo. she took it to maaco 10 years ago and they love bondo i guess.

KIF_0394.jpg

i am not gonna share how i took care of the holes but its the next best thing to metal.

Edited by reinke

----reference's----

meade916

Don't know if anyones told u this one or not reinke, but check out www.passwordjdm.com alot of my buddies order alot of stuff from there for their acuras/hondas they have everything from JDM interior parts to full JDM conversion kits.

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

i will check them out but i am over the JDM phase. i just want clean. the only thing jdm i am gonna put on here are some maber corners and if i can find them the jdm tails. i wouldnt mind having the power folding mirrors and the coin holder though ;)

----reference's----

meade916

Lead works great for filling holes like that and dents

the smartest man on the forum ladies and gentlemen. you guessed it. i learned that trick from my father. he used to build mercury's (lead sleds) back in the day.

----reference's----

meade916

Ya thats all we have ever used and will ever use

hell yeah. i am sure you know but alot of other people dont. if you try to fill holes with this method put a piece of wood or copper sheet behind the hole. the lead wont stick to it and it help keep it whre you want it.

----reference's----

meade916

hell yeah. i am sure you know but alot of other people dont. if you try to fill holes with this method put a piece of wood or copper sheet behind the hole. the lead wont stick to it and it help keep it whre you want it.

ding ding ding plus it wont ever chip off EVER