Hearing Creaking From Front Left

So my accord has had this creaking noise coming from the drivers side front for a while now. It comes whenever I apply the brakes lightly at low speeds (10-20mph) which makes me think its the brakes.....but within the time this sound has been around, I have......changed the pads, rotors, and the most recent was the axle (the boot was ripped open and spilling grease over everything....I was told by a mechanic that that was most likely where it was coming from) now luckily, all of the above needed to be replace anyway so I really dont mind doing it without figuring this out....however it is a little irratating. Also, my rotors have been notorious for warping every 4-5 months and I never figured out why. Is it possible that a frozen caliper could cause warping and the sound? I have a feeling the warp is from a caliper......but I have no idea about the sound. Any insight would be nice.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

yeah pads and rotors I do all at once.....that sound is a bitch isnt it? I tried dust shield too but no good. my last thought is caliper cuz it sounds like its making the sound on a rotation.....like it doesnt creak constantly but with spaces.....pain in my ass....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

some cars have bolts that allow the caliper to slide, and these can sometimes seize also. easiest way to check, is take it apart and mess with it. really weird stuff can happen with noise diagnosis. i had a car come in once that was making a noise and vibration while applying the brakes, and rotating the tires got rid of it. that was prolly just an overtightened wheel, but im just saying, weird stuff causes noises sometimes

now you said its an accord right? if you have access to a jack and jackstands, id say put the front end up on jackstand, with the rear wheels chocked and take the wheels off. put the lug nuts back on so the rotor cant come off and put the car in gear, drive whatever and apply the brakes and see if you can figure out your noise.