MRriley96SS Posted September 7, 2008 Author Report Posted September 7, 2008 YEEEEAAAHHH!!!Thanks for the comments. I plan on maybe adding a battery and doing Big 3 by next weekend ( another DB Drag) and hopefully I can see 148+. Not sure when I will install both BTLs but I really would like to see how both subs sound. The Collosus is going on sale soon to fund a Sundown SAZ-3000D. I plan on running each BTL with a 3000D in the future. 1996 DCM Impala SS (2) JL 13W7s (2) 1000/1s (1) 450/4 1971 Caprice 406 SBC SAZ-4500D (2) Fi BTL 18s
MRriley96SS Posted September 7, 2008 Author Report Posted September 7, 2008 Sounds good for stock electricalThanks! 1996 DCM Impala SS (2) JL 13W7s (2) 1000/1s (1) 450/4 1971 Caprice 406 SBC SAZ-4500D (2) Fi BTL 18s
MRriley96SS Posted September 7, 2008 Author Report Posted September 7, 2008 Pics from todays events... 1996 DCM Impala SS (2) JL 13W7s (2) 1000/1s (1) 450/4 1971 Caprice 406 SBC SAZ-4500D (2) Fi BTL 18s
MRriley96SS Posted September 7, 2008 Author Report Posted September 7, 2008 More pics... 170db burp. 1996 DCM Impala SS (2) JL 13W7s (2) 1000/1s (1) 450/4 1971 Caprice 406 SBC SAZ-4500D (2) Fi BTL 18s
MRriley96SS Posted September 7, 2008 Author Report Posted September 7, 2008 A few more... Didn't get a pic of the 147.7 (that was during the Finals). This was my qualifying score. 1996 DCM Impala SS (2) JL 13W7s (2) 1000/1s (1) 450/4 1971 Caprice 406 SBC SAZ-4500D (2) Fi BTL 18s
lileddie1127 Posted September 7, 2008 Report Posted September 7, 2008 Yo that ish was fun as hell...Yo, for a box tuned that low/stock electrical, your truck bangs hard. Nice pics, send me some on yahoo.
MRriley96SS Posted September 7, 2008 Author Report Posted September 7, 2008 Thanks. I'll hit you on on yahoo and I will post your score here. 143.3db out of the trunk of a Galant (1 DD3512). BALLIN'!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif 1996 DCM Impala SS (2) JL 13W7s (2) 1000/1s (1) 450/4 1971 Caprice 406 SBC SAZ-4500D (2) Fi BTL 18s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.