MRriley96SS Posted August 19, 2008 Report Posted August 19, 2008 As you guys know I sold my MT 18 and picked up two of the new Fully Loaded BTL 18s. Well I have one installed and it hits pretty hard considering I can't turn the gain on the Colossus up (stock electrical). Will be looking to add both once I free up some cash. Working on getting an HO Alt and Kinetic 2400.Enjoy 1996 DCM Impala SS (2) JL 13W7s (2) 1000/1s (1) 450/4 1971 Caprice 406 SBC SAZ-4500D (2) Fi BTL 18s
roscoe1129 Posted August 19, 2008 Report Posted August 19, 2008 where is the vid? Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
MRriley96SS Posted August 19, 2008 Author Report Posted August 19, 2008 Some quick vids... 1996 DCM Impala SS (2) JL 13W7s (2) 1000/1s (1) 450/4 1971 Caprice 406 SBC SAZ-4500D (2) Fi BTL 18s
MRriley96SS Posted August 19, 2008 Author Report Posted August 19, 2008 I'll take some better ones when I can free up some time. 1996 DCM Impala SS (2) JL 13W7s (2) 1000/1s (1) 450/4 1971 Caprice 406 SBC SAZ-4500D (2) Fi BTL 18s
Dale Posted August 19, 2008 Report Posted August 19, 2008 man the motor on the new BTL is huge. i can only imagine the pain if that were to fall on someone's toe... sssss...ouch anyway, nice box man...she hits hard...looks like it's begging for more power, though
MRriley96SS Posted August 20, 2008 Author Report Posted August 20, 2008 man the motor on the new BTL is huge. i can only imagine the pain if that were to fall on someone's toe... sssss...ouch anyway, nice box man...she hits hard...looks like it's begging for more power, though Yeah I rarely push it hard because of the electrical...maybe in a few months I can have that issue resolved. Not sure if i even need both subs installed because just one is loud enough but the plan is to run both off of maybe 2500-3000 watts each. 1996 DCM Impala SS (2) JL 13W7s (2) 1000/1s (1) 450/4 1971 Caprice 406 SBC SAZ-4500D (2) Fi BTL 18s
Dale Posted August 20, 2008 Report Posted August 20, 2008 @ least a 200-220 amp alt with the aid of some batteries should do you nicely
MRriley96SS Posted August 20, 2008 Author Report Posted August 20, 2008 @ least a 200-220 amp alt with the aid of some batteries should do you nicelyThat sounds about right. I was looking into getting (2) Kinetic 2400s for the back but I'm on a tight budget so I'm looking around for the best deals new or used. 1996 DCM Impala SS (2) JL 13W7s (2) 1000/1s (1) 450/4 1971 Caprice 406 SBC SAZ-4500D (2) Fi BTL 18s
NoFearX18 Posted August 20, 2008 Report Posted August 20, 2008 nice! looks louder than mine! im underpowered... ... need moneys My Videos AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.