Thewes Posted August 20, 2008 Report Posted August 20, 2008 How exactly are these? I like to go by you get what you pay for, but at the same time I like to save money. 75 dollars for a comp set just seems way to cheap t be decent at all. I was also looking at the phoenix gold 6.5's, but those are nearly twice the price. What should I do here? Im not really a huge fan of SQ, Im just replacing my stock speakers and would like to get loud but not sound completely hard and like shit.
L0WT0N3Z Posted August 20, 2008 Report Posted August 20, 2008 I have used both, and i would say to go with the zeus component set. Phoenix sound nice, but cant handle much power. L0WT0N3Z Audio
ptcary Posted August 20, 2008 Report Posted August 20, 2008 I had the Hifonics set before upgrading to 3-way, they were decent. Never tried PG speakers. PTCary 2003 SMD PT Cruiser 2011 Honda CBR 250R 2010 Mazda 3i Sport MY BUILD LOG
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.