My Second Competition Results

I competed in my second competition this past weekend. At my first comp i hit 141.5. I was dissappointed because i knew i could do better. So i built a new box and hit 145.5 and got first. Still got room for improvement. Gonna tune the box higher and upgrade my power wire and add a kinetik to stiffen up the voltage. Anyway heres a pic of the install that got 1st in the stock 0-600 class. Kinda messy. Just through it together and went.

100_0451.jpg

nice man....my first comp i got 5th..2nd i got 4th..and have yet to go to a third...that box looks sick...also looks like you got alota room to UPGRADE!!!! lol

If your referring to actual room space. In the pic i had the box pushed back. When i compete the box has to be in the trunk to i can put the seats up. Also cant be no higher than the seat or window. Its tuned at 43hz and i was peaking at 53hz. I thought i was peaking at 46hz because thats where i peaked with my other box. I hit 145.5 at 46hz instead of my peak of 53hz.