2400+ Amp

BigPimpin91

Honestly I'd like to see in the $375 range plus shipping to you. I am supposed to go to the SPL Max finale at Roadquake in Brookpark OH on 9/7 and that's where the trade is to go down. If it falls through I'll let you know. One way or another I need more power in my ride. Right now off of a single GP 3000D and two Nightshade 12's I've posted a best of 148.6 in a Focus ZX3. The new Nightshades that I have, have an upgraded suspension with a longer coil and a cooling option. They definately need more power. I have also even considered just getting another GP 3000D, but since I'm a team Sundown member I can get a good deal on the SAZ3000D's there. I just happen to have a guy that has 4 SAZ3000D's and wanted to trade for my GP3000D so he could test it out to see what it really does. Either way I'll know in two weeks what's going to happen.

I was contemplating going to that show.

But, I'm going to be ampless and it's going to cost me $50+ in gas.

why not a hifonics i mean i know they dont do rated power but still bang for your buck.

Not a Hifonics fan.

I know they are Maxxsonics but I want the Crunch.

Shit man, good stuff. If you can, get those test results and post them up here for us all to see.

Yeah I'm actually interested in what these amps will do side by side. Last time I did a test with the GP on a 1.2 ohm load at the amp with a rise to 2.5 ohms I got 78.2 volts and 31.1 amps. That produced 2400 watts of usable power at 2.5 ohms. That's pretty sick for an amp that I paid a little over $400 for. I've owned it for almost 7 months now and no problems at all with it. It only has a small cosmetic defect which is not really even noticable. Incase you were wondering how I calculated impedence rise you use the 78.2 volts and divide by 31.1 amps to get the box rise.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I was contemplating going to that show.

But, I'm going to be ampless and it's going to cost me $50+ in gas.

Not a Hifonics fan.

I know they are Maxxsonics but I want the Crunch.

I see you're from Taylor. I came to that show at the begining of July. I had a horrible day bassracing. It was my worst finish all year long which was 5th. I also finished 5th in SSNW with a 147.6 but it was a fun show. The huge indoor flea market was kinda cool. Not to mention there was a bunch of cool classic and imports there. You might remember seeing me there. I was one of the guys on top of Steve Mick's van with the long hair. I also was running my midnight blue focus zx3 at the show. I guess that is if you even went to the show which I'm assuming.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I see you're from Taylor. I came to that show at the begining of July. I had a horrible day bassracing. It was my worst finish all year long which was 5th. I also finished 5th in SSNW with a 147.6 but it was a fun show. The huge indoor flea market was kinda cool. Not to mention there was a bunch of cool classic and imports there. You might remember seeing me there. I was one of the guys on top of Steve Mick's van with the long hair. I also was running my midnight blue focus zx3 at the show. I guess that is if you even went to the show which I'm assuming.

I don't remember all of the guys sitting on his windsheild.

I BR badly too.

Did a perfect 29.9 qualifying but when I went for first round eliminations, the heat makes my cabin gain increase and I blew over to a 30 even.

I had the White/LightBlue Bronco II.

Wait... I remember you!

Wearing a hat?

I remember seeing the nightshades in the back of the focus now.

You were talking with Mike aka SS-Audio about which song to use for Bass race.

Thug Motivation was it?

ok so wth..does the GP 3000 put out as much as a kicker zx2500.1 under the same conditions? if so why is it like 200 dollars cheaper for the "better" than what a new kicker zx2500.1 can give you...or is kicker just paying for the name

not to thread steal lol but I think that show stoppers song would be a good bass race song maybe..

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Hifonics Brutus Bxi2607D (FRIED...saving for ZX2500.1)

2 15" 07 L7's ported at 32hz

Xplod POS for the MIDS, which are Memphis

SMDMafiaFrozenbritches.jpg

ok so wth..does the GP 3000 put out as much as a kicker zx2500.1 under the same conditions? if so why is it like 200 dollars cheaper for the "better" than what a new kicker zx2500.1 can give you...or is kicker just paying for the name

Kicker makes power at 2ohms, which I amp going to be running my subs at because that is my only choice.

Crunch Does Power at 1Ω and can be ran up to 18v.

Crunch> Kicker Dependent upon situation.

Archived