2400+ Amp

BigPimpin91

I don't remember all of the guys sitting on his windsheild.

I BR badly too.

Did a perfect 29.9 qualifying but when I went for first round eliminations, the heat makes my cabin gain increase and I blew over to a 30 even.

I had the White/LightBlue Bronco II.

Wait... I remember you!

Wearing a hat?

I remember seeing the nightshades in the back of the focus now.

You were talking with Mike aka SS-Audio about which song to use for Bass race.

Thug Motivation was it?

I was probably talking to Mike, but I use Lil Jon to bassrace with never used Jeezy before. I may still be selling this amp, but I'm going to do some testing to see if I can run it at .35 ohms for daily use. I really need to get another D3100 before I do this but I may just try it with the single one in my car. Like I said before I'll let you know if I'm gonna sell it. The trade for the Sundown from Mike isn't going to go through cause he doesn't wanna do it anymore. Oh well, this amp's just as good but I just wanted to run all the same gear in my car. I guess I'll have to go with what I can afford.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I was probably talking to Mike, but I use Lil Jon to bassrace with never used Jeezy before. I may still be selling this amp, but I'm going to do some testing to see if I can run it at .35 ohms for daily use. I really need to get another D3100 before I do this but I may just try it with the single one in my car. Like I said before I'll let you know if I'm gonna sell it. The trade for the Sundown from Mike isn't going to go through cause he doesn't wanna do it anymore. Oh well, this amp's just as good but I just wanted to run all the same gear in my car. I guess I'll have to go with what I can afford.

For sure, let me know.

I'll hopefully have the rest by then.

Archived