yeah thats what i keep hearing so i pull it back to 2 of the btl 18's its a lil more in my price range and i am going to incorporate a few kenitic cells into my hydraulics battery racks for the audio

i cant see you eliminating the back seat in a cruiser like that !!! just put in 2 15'' FI Q's in a sealed box in the trunk firing thru the back seat , you will have sick bass and still have your back seat and all the comfort for the ladies !!!!! i really think you should re-think your planning for the system , just my 2 cents... :rolleyes:

i cant see you eliminating the back seat in a cruiser like that !!! just put in 2 15'' FI Q's in a sealed box in the trunk firing thru the back seat , you will have sick bass and still have your back seat and all the comfort for the ladies !!!!! i really think you should re-think your planning for the system , just my 2 cents... :rolleyes:

there are cylinders, hoses, and pumps right there... not an option

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

• 3 weeks later...
by using a sealed box , and moving the pumps around i think they would fit , the trunks in those cars are huge !!!

sealed setup wont get it done in this application and theres still the issue of cylinders....a wall/half wall is the only way to get what he wants in this instance

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio