Jump to content

Loud Stereo = Airbag To The Face


Recommended Posts

Posted

A system setting off an airbag has been an ongoing argument around where I live.

The video is clearly fake and staged but with how every frequency moves something different in a vehicle I am sure it could be done with enough SPL. My guess is it would have to be a really low note and the airbag system would have to be some other form then the ones that deploy off a mixture of chemicals. I have seen 54hz beep a car horn, 43hz break tons of glass, 35 make dash boards crack. I am sure it could be done.

steve micks passenger side window just broke two nights ago bassracing a 158.9

Caprice Wagon build

2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner

2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner

2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner

2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion

2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion

Posted

Unless it's putting out lbs per square inch on the front or back bumpers etc then I don't see it happening..

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Hifonics Brutus Bxi2607D (FRIED...saving for ZX2500.1)

2 15" 07 L7's ported at 32hz

Xplod POS for the MIDS, which are Memphis

SMDMafiaFrozenbritches.jpg

Posted

Unless it's putting out lbs per square inch on the front or back bumpers etc then I don't see it happening..

my point exactly

I don't know about you but at world finals in 2005 I was watching tommy mckinnies bumper move about 4 inches

and that was back when he had all his MA shit in. If he was only a little louder it might of happened. I don't know if he had airbags in that old ass truck though...

Caprice Wagon build

2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner

2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner

2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner

2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion

2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9659 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...