darvex Posted August 22, 2008 Report Posted August 22, 2008 This guys really enjoying himself. Loud Radio = Airbag To The Face Link
NoFearX18 Posted August 22, 2008 Report Posted August 22, 2008 well if he wasnt smackin the dash lol My Videos AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!
ChevyBoy Posted August 22, 2008 Report Posted August 22, 2008 thats fuckin great. looks like it coulda snapped his neck haha
Guest Posted August 22, 2008 Report Posted August 22, 2008 owned, noone better slap the dash of a 150db car
The Performer Posted August 22, 2008 Report Posted August 22, 2008 Haha, I'd just call that a euro-car fault. J/K but really I don't know what I would do without my Chevy 4x4 if I had to live over there... I guess you just get used to the little cars and such over there... CERTIFIED BITCHES!!! Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks' Click to see my build! Proud DC owner
Forevrbumpn Posted August 22, 2008 Report Posted August 22, 2008 hahah, that was great I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
finkster Posted August 22, 2008 Report Posted August 22, 2008 There is no way in hell that the stereo caused it... he smacked the dash or the steering wheel, probably causing one of the wires to go hot....and yes it can severely damgae his face. In rescue tech, we set an airbag under a car (with no tires) and deployed it, and it lifted up the car for nearly a second DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
AI James Posted August 22, 2008 Report Posted August 22, 2008 seems fake to me, ive been in some cares with HELLLA loud setups and the lights blinked at us but never a airbag deployment, also smacking on the steering wheel (HORN) wouldnt do it, the dash i dont see it happening either.
Godsmack Posted August 23, 2008 Report Posted August 23, 2008 fluke still funny as fuck "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
IH8PunkRok Posted August 23, 2008 Report Posted August 23, 2008 i think its funny that it popped right as it got to the "breakdown" of the song. i lol'd tho. especially cuz when it hit the guy stopped movin -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.