Guest MegaloManiac

Happy New Year

I just got home from a New Years Diya Magazine party. it was at the Raddison Hotel., all the halls were used just for the party. it was fun. But iwasnt attending the party as a guest I was attending it for buisness. I(and the team) had to film the even, there was a small fashionshow, then dancing after that lots of dancing. Open bar since I got VIP passes. but I'm not supose to drink on the job, they didn't card me since I had the passes. but the only thing I drank was a glass of Champagne righ after new year began. all good. I talk off kinda early,2am central time, I had to drop off equipment at the studio. plus my shoulder is hurting bad from holding the camera for so long. I hope you guyz had fun.

anyone have new years resolutions??? 

i sure as hell do: stay the fuck outta trouble

staying out of trouble was last years resolution and that didn't work so this year my resolution is to not get caught

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz