is underglow (neon/led) illegal, i think it would look cool with the hid's i just ordered for my f-150..the truck is blue, blue headlights and some blue underglow...just dont want a ticket first 5 minutes of having it on

thanks

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

yup it is. it's blue. or maybe i'm wrong - MAYBE its not illllegal per se, but i KNOW the cops DEF frown upon it

espciall blue/red

~Matthew

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6 3L

(1) ScyTek Astra 4000RS-2W-1 2-Way Remote Start Alarm

with Shock and Proximity

(1) 20% Tint All Around (Gately Audio)

(1) 250 Amperage HO Alternator

(1) Big 3 Done In 1/0

(2) Kinetik HC2400 Power Cell

(1) Alpine IVA-D106 Receiver

(1) Peripheral Video Bypass Device

(4) Alpine SPS-17C2 Speakers

(1) Alpine KCE-422i iPod Control Interface

(4) Sheets Dynamat Extreme; for speakers

(1) 10 Square Feet Hushmat (Trunk & Rear Deck)

(4) DC Audio Level 4 15" D2 Subwoofer w/ Level 5 Coils

(1) Wall Built By David, Tuned to 32 Hz

(1) Rockford Fosgate T40001bd Amplifier

(1) Stinger 1/0 Wiring (2 runs of + 2 runs of -)

(1) Stinger Volt Meter

yup it is. it's blue. or maybe i'm wrong - MAYBE its not illllegal per se, but i KNOW the cops DEF frown upon it

espciall blue/red

damn...oh well, u think i would get a warning first? or just go strait to a ticket cause i got a friend hookin me up with a killer deal on led underglow

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Around me its not illegal... well not exactly.... it is classified as a distraction so say you get pulled over for having a blown out tail light or running a stop sign and you have it on they will charge you for it aswell.... im not completely sure but i dont think they can pull you over for just it.... i know i could be wrong

im getting a set for my truck tho. probably not to use on the road but for when im hanging out or at shows and such... i also got me some LED windsheild washer squirters ;)

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Around me its not illegal... well not exactly.... it is classified as a distraction so say you get pulled over for having a blown out tail light or running a stop sign and you have it on they will charge you for it aswell.... im not completely sure but i dont think they can pull you over for just it.... i know i could be wrong

im getting a set for my truck tho. probably not to use on the road but for when im hanging out or at shows and such... i also got me some LED windsheild washer squirters ;)

its not gonna be on goin down i-5 or anything like that, maybe on some back roads, but its more just for looks because the f-150 is gettin raised a bit soon (parents told me) and i think the neon would make it fucking POP

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

its not gonna be on goin down i-5 or anything like that, maybe on some back roads, but its more just for looks because the f-150 is gettin raised a bit soon (parents told me) and i think the neon would make it fucking POP

same here... except im going with lowered, no bags or anything just a lower stance and some 20's....what kinda deal are you getting on the LED?

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

same here... except im going with lowered, no bags or anything just a lower stance and some 20's....what kinda deal are you getting on the LED?

75% off, gettin the kit for 75 bucks, 4 tubes, selectable (sp) switch, does flash, side to side...full, and a few others, its nice to know people, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg