Jump to content

Components For T800.4


Eskii

Recommended Posts

Posted

Wat components would be suited bes for ma RF T800.4. Needs to take 125WRMS+ and have some good quality.

Thinking maybe Polk or JL...

australia03junehl4.gif

Previous: 1988 Nissan Patrol

Rockford T800.4

Rockford T1 15 (sealed)

Rockford 6.5 Components

Current: 1997 Jeep Wrangler

Build goals...

1x RF P300.2

4x Hertz HCX165's

Built Completes :)

Alpine 9886 Headunit

RF P300.2

RF P500-1bd

2x RF P2-D2 8" Subs, 1.3 cubes @39.5Hz

4x Hertz HCX130's

Current comment...

Satisfied for the moment, focusing on performance upgrades

Posted

I would go with Hertz HSK 165, I've heard nothing but good things that's what I plan on getting.

RF_power_product.gif
Posted

I heard some Hertz the other day. they werent playing any music but they were watching a football game in the vehicle and the voices sounded crystal clear.

Team Deadly Hertz

Posted

Cheers, lucky i've got a Hertz retailer around the corner :D

australia03junehl4.gif

Previous: 1988 Nissan Patrol

Rockford T800.4

Rockford T1 15 (sealed)

Rockford 6.5 Components

Current: 1997 Jeep Wrangler

Build goals...

1x RF P300.2

4x Hertz HCX165's

Built Completes :)

Alpine 9886 Headunit

RF P300.2

RF P500-1bd

2x RF P2-D2 8" Subs, 1.3 cubes @39.5Hz

4x Hertz HCX130's

Current comment...

Satisfied for the moment, focusing on performance upgrades

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 985 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...