knowledge Posted August 25, 2008 Report Posted August 25, 2008 ok, i have 5 JL audio 1000 watt amps to trade for a t4000! and i might just throw in t1000 cuz its just been sitting around! let me know?????? i need that t4000 asap! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
droopy89 Posted August 25, 2008 Report Posted August 25, 2008 Any pics of the amps? 1997 S10 EC Whats in it 106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat DB Elec. 250 amp alt. HC800&HC1400 MLA Module Alpine 9886 Knukonceptz wires Clarion EQS746 poopy Alpine door co-ax's Change IS Coming
knowledge Posted August 25, 2008 Author Report Posted August 25, 2008 don't know how to put pictures on here but i could email them to you! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
knowledge Posted August 25, 2008 Author Report Posted August 25, 2008 let me check that out! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
knowledge Posted August 26, 2008 Author Report Posted August 26, 2008 here are the JL1000 amps and the t1000! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Noobtastic14 Posted August 26, 2008 Report Posted August 26, 2008 <3 if only i could afford any of that -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
knowledge Posted August 26, 2008 Author Report Posted August 26, 2008 more pics! i need a t4000!!!! anyone? REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
knowledge Posted August 26, 2008 Author Report Posted August 26, 2008 the JL audio amps are very dusty and the only one thats scratched up is the t1000? they all work like if they were new and 3 of the JL audio amps have warrenty still! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Noobtastic14 Posted August 26, 2008 Report Posted August 26, 2008 if you dont let the 1k go let me know how much you want for it -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Recommended Posts