What Am I In For?

so do you have a voltage meter or some sort in your ride? you got some fellas on here looking out for you man, i'm sure they will take care of your if you get stuck but in your case i'm sure you'll be okay at the comp. upgrade that battery and save money for gas so you can leave your car running at idle if you feel the need to keep your battery charged.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

If it is for a 200 Blazer in your sig, I have a 200 amp ProPower series Large case on clearance for $239 shipped, I could have it to you tomorrow. Holler at me if you can find another $40.

Do the big three in 1/0 and you should be fine for now. Just don't play it not running for very long.

Alpine INA-W900

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix

Rockford Fosgate power T1500-1

Sundown SA-10 x2

Focal 6x8's front

Rockford Fosgate Power T1682 rear

Rockford Fosgate and Stinger Wiring

Powermaster D3400, S680

If it is for a 200 Blazer in your sig, I have a 200 amp ProPower series Large case on clearance for $239 shipped, I could have it to you tomorrow. Holler at me if you can find another $40.

\Thats unbelievable lol. I literally just bought my battery last nite. if i saw this sooner i would of went with it. Any chance you you will still have it in a month or so? im interested. I responded to your PM. Thanks for the offer :)

Do the big three in 1/0 and you should be fine for now. Just don't play it not running for very long.

Dont have enought wire for that right now. Thats after the show for sure tho :)

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

I use to run a Crunch Gp3000D with a stock 80 amp alt to a red top and was able to burp for a few seconds and be fine. Granted it was the ebst but its not the worst thing you can do.

You will be fine if you can just maybe get a new battery.

I just got a HC1400 :D

hope im set for now. id like to give demo's of the 18" BTL if no one else has one there... i mean IF anyone is interested lol.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

even if you got some 4ga around, doing the big 3 in that along with leaving the stock wires in place would help. definitely get that mechman alternator after the comp bro .... good price.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module