Pc or Apple!!!!

Guest Nismofreak

Which computer do you prefer?  

1 member has voted

1. 1.

• Apple
    • Pc
    • I like them both

apple is 10x better for graphics/ movie editing I love mac's was raised on one, they are better for internet surfing as all those virus's dont effect them like pc's( or thats how it used to be before the mac/windows deal)

Guest MegaloManiac

not to flame but please tellme 1 Business related thing on Apple thats better then a PC one?

mainly just the editing, dvd authoring, or anything that requires a lot of rendering. I know pc's are capable of doing so, but I've seem to have better luck on a g5 than a pc though...

i do have word on it for letters so its more of a combination of both

not to flame but please tellme 1 Business related thing on Apple thats better then a PC one?

mainly just the editing, dvd authoring, or anything that requires a lot of rendering. I know pc's are capable of doing so, but I've seem to have better luck on a g5 than a pc though...

i do have word on it for letters so its more of a combination of both

most businesses do not do DVD authoring or rendering, and to be honest that has nothing to do with it bing a mac or PC it all comes down to having the right software.

Guest MegaloManiac

most businesses do not do DVD authoring or rendering, and to be honest that has nothing to do with it bing a mac or PC it all comes down to having the right software.

probally right, but our company,Video-Spots, is a video production company so we do a lot of editing and rendering. But i'll give you that much about the right software statement, but our right software that we are familialr with is Final Cut. I wouldnt mind using avid on a pc, but we've already bought and gotten use to apple. lol...plus firewire 800 came in handy ;)

probally right, but our company,Video-Spots, is a video production company so we do a lot of editing and rendering. But i'll give you that much about the right software statement, but our right software that we are familialr with is Final Cut. I wouldnt mind using avid on a pc, but we've already bought and gotten use to apple. lol...plus firewire 800 came in handy ;)

plus apples have became alot cheaper lately

you hiring ?? i know final cut pro 6 HD, live type, photo shop 6, and dvd studio pro 6 like the back of my hand  :D