Jump to content

Sql Components....


Bigg Boy

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking for some recommendations of comps for my current set-up

I have about 125w rms available per driver

Has to be 4 Ohms

Looking to be around $100 a set

6.5"

I have orion 8 cobalts in the front door, and they are getting drowned out by my bass... Looking something to get louder, but I am not will to give up any sq....

I was thinking CDT CL......

What would you guess suggest.......

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

Posted

have you messed with your cross over settings to see if that helps?

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

Posted

every thing is set-up the way it sounds the best.... my mids and highs just cant keep up with the bass.... I mean I could always turn then subs down, but I would rather get my all out of my system...

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

Posted

I run hertz and they are awesome. look into the hertz energy coax's. I know the energy components and hi energy components are well out of the 100 price range, but the coax's should be somewhere around there, and they are awesome. I am not sure, but hertz might even have hi-energy coax's. Look into them, they are worth the money, don't know how much they run though.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Posted

Need comps....... Thanks for the tip

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

Posted

i got kickers in my truck and they keep up pritty well with my bass but i only got 2 15's on 1000w tho, kickers get loud and have good sound quality also, mine dont distort at all when i really crank it

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 985 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...