Sonic Electronix

Bad little bass race vid. that I found

that was a really good number but look at how small the cab space was for 24 RF t2 12's in a wall i would expect numbers like that its cool but im not extremely impressed now what steve is doin in a non-walled tahoe now thats fuckin impressive to me

it says T3 on them... so thers noway those are Rf t2's :clown2:

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

now upon further inspection i saw the T3 logo i've never heard of em and also i dont know how many are in that van but i think 1 saw 9 12's not sure tho but my statement still stands its a walled box in a very little cab like i said its a really good number but im just not that impressed the fuckin subs are like a couple of feet away from the mic now when you do a 158.8 with 4 subs in a non walled large suv with the subs and port in the back of the vehicle thats fucking impressive to me  :clown2:

AUDIO_FREAK

ive had that vid on my PC for ages...i think he's playing "Bass Mechanic" by Bass Mekanik from the bass i can hear

how long is ages?? cause im pretty sure that was from world finals in october...

and seeing that thing in person is just insane...those T3 subs are absolutely gigantic and get stupid loud...

i likes me some audio stuff...

i will agree that bassracing at a 163+ in the higher frequencies is probably expected...but the fact that all of his equipment can take that kind of abuse for 30 seconds is amazing. Now when tommy wins the 150+ class in bassrace with a 158.9 in the lower frequencies with a blown windshield....that literaly takes my breath away..

i likes me some audio stuff...

AUDIO_FREAK

ive had that vid on my PC for ages...i think he's playing "Bass Mechanic" by Bass Mekanik from the bass i can hear

how long is ages?? cause im pretty sure that was from world finals in october...

and seeing that thing in person is just insane...those T3 subs are absolutely gigantic and get stupid loud...

so you have heard that van in person

Archived