Pokey Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 Which subs are those exactly?? I know they're Memphis, so no smart ass answers like that.
groundpounder2k2 Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 I believe they are Mojo EHO My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
Pokey Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 Mojo EHO???? I was at Dashboard this morning using the TL and I looked into an M3 15, but I didn't see any Mojo EHO in their booklets.
SPLGEO Posted January 8, 2007 Author Report Posted January 8, 2007 Just MOJO 1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.
Pokey Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 Damn they look deep in that pic...or are they really that way? They didn't have any on display at the shop I was at this morning so I couldn't see one in person. Never have either.
SPLGEO Posted January 9, 2007 Author Report Posted January 9, 2007 teh guy who won teh local 0-20" compation here had 1 15" mojo and teh oldschool mojo amp and hit a 151 on an AC mic 1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.
groundpounder2k2 Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 all you will find in the booklet will be the Mojo.... The Mojo EHO was one of Erik Harbors monsters when he was still the marketing man at Memphis car audio...and i believe that is whats in bobs van in that pic...But im not 100% My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
groundpounder2k2 Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 mmmmmmmm das purdyyy... My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
Guest MegaloManiac Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 Memphis sure has some unique baskets, like this one with the "M" all around and the other one with the double 12 spoke basket stacked.
groundpounder2k2 Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.