Sonic Electronix

I've been looking for a way to hardwire my ipod into my '05 mustang without having to use an FM transmitter.... but this seems to be a bit above what I want to pay if there are other routes. (what those routes are, I'm not sure yet... lol) And I have a factory head unit, the shaker 500 6-disk system....

Custom 1977 Chevy Nova Show Car:

(1) Kenwood KDC-MP638U Head Unit

(10) Sony 3" in the dash

(2) Rockford Fosgate P3 12" P3D412

(1) Rockford Fosgate P1000.1bd @ 1ohm

(1) Rockford Fosgate PEQ Bass Remote

(1) Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Digital Capacitor RFC1D

All Rockford Fosgate 4AWG Power/Ground wire

Under construction:

(2) Rockford Fosgate P162C 6.0" 2-Way Full-Range Speakers up front

(2) Rockford Fosgate P1694C 6"x9" 4-Way Full-Range Speakers in the back

EVERYTHING hidden to maintain authentic look

see thats why i was so impressed by isimple. they have some harness that comes in a kit that hooks to the back of my factory stereo and lets me control it through the radio. plus it charges it and lets me browse by artist, album, genre, etc. if you can find me something better than that for less that $150 i'll be amazed.

i wont be able to top that....

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I've been looking for a way to hardwire my ipod into my '05 mustang without having to use an FM transmitter.... but this seems to be a bit above what I want to pay if there are other routes. (what those routes are, I'm not sure yet... lol) And I have a factory head unit, the shaker 500 6-disk system....

the other options i found don't do anything near what this thing does.

Stunnin' is a habbit

does it have bose or not? i might can find u one, and does it have navigation?

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i think ur best bet would be to get this, http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=19200 its a new headunit and it does whta u need with ur ipod and its a headunit to, should be better than tryin to rig up somethin with factory for $150 when u can get this for $170, hemm well u might want the navi tho or u could have someone mount this in ur glove box or somethin and use it that way and just use the factory for navi

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i think ur best bet would be to get this, http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=19200 its a new headunit and it does whta u need with ur ipod and its a headunit to, should be better than tryin to rig up somethin with factory for $150 when u can get this for $170, hemm well u might want the navi tho or u could have someone mount this in ur glove box or somethin and use it that way and just use the factory for navi

thanks but the whole reason i like the isimple one is a really like the clean sharp look of all factory equipment.

Stunnin' is a habbit