Team Deadly Hertz

Chode69

I have alot to do and no money either...

I need an alternator, rear battery, stinger voltage gauge (would be nice), mids and highs (cant hear anything but bass, need 6.5"s, 4x6's, and 6x9's all coaxials... will get comps later on down the road), need my bass knob fixed, and anything else to help keep my voltage up...

I'd like another decal or 2... I wanna put one on the windsheild lol.... maybe...

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

no problem will...glad i could help and hook ya up, solo hit me up if you want more decals and we now have 27 members....fuck yea

5x9s?? dont you mean 5x7s or 6x9?

Nick think you could send me a decal :friends: ? I'll get a shirt when I get some extra money.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I have alot to do and no money either...

I need an alternator, rear battery, stinger voltage gauge (would be nice), mids and highs (cant hear anything but bass, need 6.5"s, 4x6's, and 6x9's all coaxials... will get comps later on down the road), need my bass knob fixed, and anything else to help keep my voltage up...

I'd like another decal or 2... I wanna put one on the windsheild lol.... maybe...

i hear ya..i think my next move is to buy the MLA..i just ot an email from chris saying they have them for my car..

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

not the best pics but here you go

trunk

Posted Image

interior you cant really see the 10's but theres one on each side of the back seats

Posted Image

front

Posted Image

door panel

Posted Image

nice now Team Deadly Hertz is not only a SPL team but a show car team as well! I really want to get an Accord that for a daily driver..

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

word to a a show car team my truck is going in to the paint booth soon lol

Wow dude! where do you work? like what do you do? if you dont mind me asking? you seem to be moving kind of quick with your build!

By the way, let me know how much it costs to get your truck painted! I want to get mine painted black and then ill get some clean chrome 20's and drop it 3" front 2" rear. I want tint too to match my side and rear windows... hello tint tickets lol... I need a roll pan before i get it painted though. and an alarm... id rather have my truck look stock with stock alram than sexy with stock alram lol... rite now it doesnt really look like anythings in it. unless someone learns what Team Deadly Hertz is lol thats the only audio related thing on my exterior.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

will pm me your address again...i may still have it but ill have to go through all my PMs...i got a shit ton haha i need to delete

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

i work at goodyear i bank 400 a week i got rearended a bit a go and got 2300 for everything and at my work a friend of my said his cuz paints so i went and saw him and he said he will paint my truck and do the body work for 1500 he paint my bed cover to see his work and it is amanzing and i dump 75% of my check eave week in to my truck! and i am getin a del sol soon for a daly form my boss

b-low

Team Deadly Hertz

Team Us Audio!

1995 s10

flip up head unit

kicker zx2500

2 15" havoc

10cubefoot box tuned at 30

145.9 on dash

148.00 windos down

meow.jpgesisthebest-sig.jpg

duck.jpgTeamSMD3-1-1-1.png