ROBERT 04XBLZ Posted August 28, 2008 Report Posted August 28, 2008 what door speakers is he using? My New Build checklist: (3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2
littleitaly1990 Posted August 28, 2008 Report Posted August 28, 2008 Whips? A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
ROBERT 04XBLZ Posted August 28, 2008 Author Report Posted August 28, 2008 Whips? thats the name of them? My New Build checklist: (3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2
littleitaly1990 Posted August 28, 2008 Report Posted August 28, 2008 Last I heard A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
ROBERT 04XBLZ Posted August 28, 2008 Author Report Posted August 28, 2008 Last I heard thanks ill google them. My New Build checklist: (3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2
littleitaly1990 Posted August 28, 2008 Report Posted August 28, 2008 no prob...if I'm wrong, it's cuz I remember that from "somewhere" A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
ROBERT 04XBLZ Posted August 28, 2008 Author Report Posted August 28, 2008 Whip Audio ... thanks guys appreciate it. My New Build checklist: (3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.