Best Sql Subwoofer

ssanchez760

Ok, once more time to piss people off. Hands down the best sq sub with a pretty decent amout of output and subsonic is the alumapro alchemy 12" sub. You can find them dirt cheap on ebay. You just have to put up with wild colors sometime. these subs sound great in a bandpass,ported or even sealed. They have a low failure rate and the cone itself is a massive heat sink. best all around for the price.

have you heard a UL12?

i have and i dont think the alumapro holds a candle to it or many other great sounding subwoofers out there

have you heard a UL12?

i have and i dont think the alumapro holds a candle to it or many other great sounding subwoofers out there

I would venture to think its the installer and not the woofer. UL12? car and electronics rates it as one of the best and all the sudden its a legend. I have dealt with the alchemy sub since the late 1990's its an awesome sub. If I was to build a pure sound q car alumapro would provide the subs. CAT would provide the highs! Lunar would provide the amps clarion would provide the hu. drx9255

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Archived