truck_buster23 Posted August 31, 2008 Report Posted August 31, 2008 Just got one and I'm pretty disappointed in it's performance my eclipse cd7100 is WAY better for sound quality and loudness. I like watching music vids and bumping but it's not loud at all. I guess the eclipse goes back in tomorrow. Has anyone used one of these Eonon's before? Eclipse Hifonics Alpine Kinetik Optima Excessive Amperage alt
Forevrbumpn Posted August 31, 2008 Report Posted August 31, 2008 Never even heard of that, did you mean Denon? I guess Google can be my friend, I will look it up I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Forevrbumpn Posted August 31, 2008 Report Posted August 31, 2008 Okay, lookin it up, for a $284.00 indash DVD player, I mean, can you expect quality from that? Its a bite off from another bite off, made in China by the millions from what it looks like I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
truck_buster23 Posted August 31, 2008 Author Report Posted August 31, 2008 Yeah it's a off brand or something I got it off ebay for dirt cheap, It is EONON they have a website. The video is nice I just cant believe how weak this thing for sound. Eclipse Hifonics Alpine Kinetik Optima Excessive Amperage alt
truck_buster23 Posted August 31, 2008 Author Report Posted August 31, 2008 Junk, This is my first in dash dvd player I thought it would do the job for a year so I could buy a better one but I cant go from eclipse quality to this lol. I should have just waited until I had the extra money to buy something better. Tomorrow I will play with my amps and see if I can make it any better but I think I will put the eclipse back in. Eclipse Hifonics Alpine Kinetik Optima Excessive Amperage alt
Forevrbumpn Posted August 31, 2008 Report Posted August 31, 2008 honestly the best cheapy off brands Ive seen are Jensen and Valor then there is Pyle driver, and a few others in that catagory that just stink And you cant go from the top like Eclipse to the bottom Leson Learned right??? I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
truck_buster23 Posted August 31, 2008 Author Report Posted August 31, 2008 Leson Learned right??? For sure I guess this is a good heads up if anyone has thought about getting one. Eclipse Hifonics Alpine Kinetik Optima Excessive Amperage alt
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.