dr.db Posted September 1, 2008 Report Posted September 1, 2008 all f&f movies are sick. fast cars hot girls. what more do you people want???? A good story line!!!And cars thats are not all hollywooded out with the gheyest graphics out there!! Quote
BackYardSoundZ Posted September 1, 2008 Report Posted September 1, 2008 Gotta love how they made the national sound, haha whatta waste Quote
dr.db Posted September 1, 2008 Report Posted September 1, 2008 Gotta love how they made the national sound, haha whatta waste Thats another thing...the sounds almost always are not the real motors...Boooooooooooooooooooooo Quote
Forevrbumpn Posted September 1, 2008 Author Report Posted September 1, 2008 It is a BUICK not a plymouth!EDIT: I will still go see it just for kicks. http://www.conceptcarz.com/view/photo/1047...rger_Photo.aspx Here are clips from the video that I snipped Same exact car 1970 Charger, not the RT, just all dragged out Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
WickeD Posted September 1, 2008 Report Posted September 1, 2008 If you guys are talking about the GNX it is the black g body that is in the preview.... Quote
Guest reestblazer Posted September 1, 2008 Report Posted September 1, 2008 i went to the movies lastnight and saw the previews in the theatres, seems to be more of a rally kinda movie. i saw alot of dirt lanes and desert scenes Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.