Soberbills's Sr. Year Build * tear down(9/18/09) Page 31

how do you like that knu wire? also is it the klmx wire?

so far i like it, but its too soon to really tell. if its not enough, i'll just add one more run in there and replace for the 2010 season wit kicker or welding wire or somthing.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Hey bro, the builds looking real nice bro, i think you will be in the high 140 pretty easily. i cant wait to hear it in person over the summer, at a TDH team meeting or event

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Hey bro, the builds looking real nice bro, i think you will be in the high 140 pretty easily. i cant wait to hear it in person over the summer, at a TDH team meeting or event

ya, the only thing is if i could get out to one. i'm smack dab in the middle of nebraska. haha. but it would be sweet!!

Bills

KwB

your build is awesome, and for being in high school that's some quite a lot of talent. I love DC, I got my subs reconed like nooby stated cuz I had tensils burned in half on each sub, blowing the voice coils as well. I'm running a Crunch Gp 3000 @ 1 ohm, with 2 dc lvl 4's duel 1's with the lvl 5 coils =) and i love it. are you going to mount the Dc logo onto the box or just have it sit there? I got a Kinetic 2400 myself and that is the heaviest battery thing I have ever lifted I gotta carry it by the strings. All I got left for my build is 275A alternator and Big 111 and i'm done. Money is tight nowadays I know how it is, but that doesn't stop real bass heads from their goals. Can't wait to see more pictures of the build.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

your build is awesome, and for being in high school that's some quite a lot of talent. I love DC, I got my subs reconed like nooby stated cuz I had tensils burned in half on each sub, blowing the voice coils as well. I'm running a Crunch Gp 3000 @ 1 ohm, with 2 dc lvl 4's duel 1's with the lvl 5 coils =) and i love it. are you going to mount the Dc logo onto the box or just have it sit there? I got a Kinetic 2400 myself and that is the heaviest battery thing I have ever lifted I gotta carry it by the strings. All I got left for my build is 275A alternator and Big 111 and i'm done. Money is tight nowadays I know how it is, but that doesn't stop real bass heads from their goals. Can't wait to see more pictures of the build.

I had it mounted on the old box, but i don't know what i'm going to do with it now. i'm pry not going to have in on the next one. but i do have some paint stuff planned that should look ok. somthing to match the interior and then a 2" black or silver line about 10" up and then blue below that just to kinda get that DC color in and since i lightup everything with blue anyway so i'll make it all glossy and hopefuly it looks good. i'll do that with the trim panels too. should be tight.

Bills

KwB

Got one of my amps in today. otherone should be in tomorrow. and Big Boy should be shipping out my 3rd HC2400 tomorrow.

Bills

KwB

Archived