Soberbills's Sr. Year Build * tear down(9/18/09) Page 31

Damn man she took it well. My woman can't listen for more than 5 seconds without covering her ears. It's funny to see her riding around in the passenger seat with her fingers in her ears. I feel bad then I turn it down and don't listen to it loud enough for her to cover them up. Do you think that your ride is louder than it was before? Don't be disapointed at first if you don't do the number that you expect. Sometime it takes a little work to get more out of it. Try moving the box around some and even move the passenger seat all the way foward and tilt it foward as far as it will go. Try opening the glove box too because that helped in my car. But for sure if you aren't doing it lean the pass seat foward like I already told you to. That helped me to gain .5dbs in my car.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Damn man she took it well. My woman can't listen for more than 5 seconds without covering her ears. It's funny to see her riding around in the passenger seat with her fingers in her ears. I feel bad then I turn it down and don't listen to it loud enough for her to cover them up. Do you think that your ride is louder than it was before? Don't be disapointed at first if you don't do the number that you expect. Sometime it takes a little work to get more out of it. Try moving the box around some and even move the passenger seat all the way foward and tilt it foward as far as it will go. Try opening the glove box too because that helped in my car. But for sure if you aren't doing it lean the pass seat foward like I already told you to. That helped me to gain .5dbs in my car.

O ya, there is a night and day diff. there is no doubt, hopefully i can get an apointment to get on the meter at a local shop next week.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

ok, got the new brace in. it helped alot with the flex, but there is still a little bit of flex, not much, hardly any, but that will be taken care up after the new year when i send my subs off for recone. i'll glass that thing hard. haha. oya, got some stickers on too......

Posted Image

out wit the old..

Posted Image

in wit the new

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bills

KwB

fiberglass the inside of the box itll help a whole lot

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

Ok, i got on a meter yesterday. my goal going in was 147db in the kick. i pulled a 146.6. i'm a lil upset but thats with uncharged bats and my back window flexes like no other so i'm thinking if i can get someone to push on my window and have fully charged bats, i'll be good. and then, here is a new vid i did today on the way home from school.

Posted Image

Bills

KwB

you almost had it. Not a bad score at all. What did it do on the dash.

146.0 sealed. and when i had the meter in the kick, i was all sealed, i didn't open my driverside door or fan it at all. i'm just trying to get a ruff idea.

Bills

KwB

Archived