Sundown Audio

Best Amp

8twelves

Probably a hifonics 2607D for the money..if not get an SAZ3000D that might blow them though I can't be for sure..what's the rms like 450 or so

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Hifonics Brutus Bxi2607D (FRIED...saving for ZX2500.1)

2 15" 07 L7's ported at 32hz

Xplod POS for the MIDS, which are Memphis

SMDMafiaFrozenbritches.jpg

brutus 2608d. and yes they will puch the hell out of them

2000-2200 watts isn't enough to 'puch the hell out of them'...... ~250 watts per sub is nothing. Just cuz it says 2600 watts RMS doesn't mean thats what its really pushing.

You can put that kind of load on a 'Hifonics' amp and see how long it lasts though. Chances are it'll get hot real quick. That line of amps isn't actually made by Hifonics, so you're not getting the quality of a true hifonics amp (Thor/ goliath/ XXV). Your getting the quality of a Maxxsonics/ Crunch amp.

If you want a cheap solution, a crunch ground pounder amp puts out some power, but no where near the quality of say a sundown/ RF amp.

Edited by JDirty96

well i know someone personally who is using them in a db lincol and he is ticking off extremely close to 60's with 4 15's. they do rated power and then some. i have a few other maxxsonics amps and they are pusking well over there rated power daily. and hifonics does make that amp. that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard.

all amps are hifonics brutus 2608d's

----reference's----

meade916