h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

8000k it is but ied like to see his hid lights to get an example of what they look like

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

iight man

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

yeah i just read a little more into it and they look the same as mine if u want i can take a pic and post it for u so u can get an idea.

If you want too get straight blue ones and look good get the 10,000k but if you want some bluish white but look clean get the 8,000k. I recently bought some 12,000k from a website called eurodesigns and they are are really blue super clean paid around 140$ but well worth, but that website looks legit but look into it more before you buy anything!

u would b good getting them my boy bought some for 60 bucks also and he had his shit on for a 2+ years and NO problems as long as u know what a H.I.D bulb looks like and it comes with the inverter box ur good its just a copy immatation/replica and alot cheaper than namebrand H.I.D's...

thats what i was thinkin also, i mean why buy a $300 set of hid's when u can get almost the same thing for $60 shipped? if i dont like em i can sell em to my uncle lol

heres the pics not the best taken from my phone but 10k and my headlights are pretty fogged up 14 years old

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

use the forum search feature...... Theres posts all over about them.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ighlite=%2Bhids

$60 for real hid's is way to cheap!!!

You cant even buy two good phillips hid bulbs for that price...

Chances are they will last for 2-3 months tops and youll need new bulbs, ballasts, or both.

The higher the number for temp (4000k, 6000k, 8000k, 10000k, 12000k) equals the less light out put but more blueish color. Most states it is illegal to use higher then 10000k bulbs. Cars that come with stock hids (audi, vw, caddy, lincon, lexus,etc) use a low 4000k-6500k temp bulb which is brighter then a 8000k or 10000k bulb with way more light output. The blueish purple colors that constantly change is from the projectors in the headlamp assemebly.

Archived