i can understand a sound ticket i got 2 of em myself a few yrs back and ive got more curdious (sp) of other ppl around me and at night time than i useto be, i useto keep it full tilt at a stoplight and threw a parking lot n ish but now i turn it down at a stoplight and turn off the subs ina parking lot but then theres this other thing, theres this car that goes up and down my road i live on wide ass open all the time and it sounds straight piped at about 10pm-10:30pm almost every night and i think they should look more upon wreckless drivers than bassheads cause i can drive alot better with some jeezy slumpin than i can with radio off, i guess cause i like watchin my mirrows wobble back n forth and what knot, but i think its bs for the tickets to be so much, but i can see that for gettin kids pullin up to a stoplight at full tilt distorted as hell just to inpress girls n ish that makes me mad myself, i mean if i pulled up to a stoplight and i had my ish down and someone pulled up next to me slumpin i wouldn't say nothin but then again if i had a baby in the car i can see why ppl get so pissed, anyways my first ticket was $150 and my second $50 and i tryed to get it dropped and they wouldn't do it

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

when i got my warning, the officer told me that if he caught me playin at that level again, itd cost me around $400-$500......

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

lol, i have yet to get a warning ticket, ive got 3 tickets so far and never a warning for anything

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

lol, i have yet to get a warning ticket, ive got 3 tickets so far and never a warning for anything

the only reason i got a warning was because the officer saw in the computer that it was my first offense and plus i tried to be as polite as possible...... and right after he handed me the warning, he complimented me on the sound of my system.....

2003 Toyota Sequoia

Pioneer 4100dvd

Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors

Memphis PR 15s (4)

Memphis PR 1.1000 (2)

Memphis PR 4.50 (1)

Optima Yellowtop (2)

Viper 5901

8000k H.I.D. kit

15% tint (2layers)

down here in medford its 100 so it should be somewhere near that where u are.

i sure as hell hope so, lol.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

not sure about around here. i dont think they really care.... people have limo tint on all windows(even the frount windshelid) and they dont care. underglow is also legal. my brother has never got a ticket yet even next to cops when hes playing it... i think just after a certain time they will get mad.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

My first ticket was $100 then my 2nd 3rd and 4th were $161... NorCaL

Passport Build Here

Alarm: Prestige APS997A 2-Way/Remote Start

HeadUnit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Front Battery: Yellowtop Optima D34/78

Back Battery: 2x C&D Technologies High Rate Series UPS12-475FR 134AH

Subs: 2x DC Lv4XL 18's

Amps: 2x Sundown Saz1500's Strapped

Box: 12Cubes 33hz 185sqin Port(15.4sqin per cube)

Pillars: AudioBahn AS31Q

Front Doors: Clif Designs TX40.5

Back Doors: Clif Designs CD50.4C

Rear Speakers: Clif Designs TX46.5

Front/Rear Amp: Kicker ZX350.4

Back/Pillars Amp: Kicker ZX200.2(Looking for another zx350.4)

Electrical: 1/0 Scorpion Wire 2 Runs Pos and 2Runs Ground, Knu 1/0 Flex Running to Amps ect, Big 3, JL 8Ga For Speaker Wire, Knu Karma RCA's, Scorpion Volt Meter

Deadener: 100 sqft Sound Destroyer Mat And SECOND SKIN Damplifier Pro Door Pack