Second Skin Audio

Need Help With This Plan

Beanz

Okay man, if you can make this a rectangular box, then this will work. If you can make a wooden port, four inches high by four inches wide and 366mm long, so 4"x4"x14" in each baffle, you can get a box tuning of 34hz per enclosure with a nice, smooth frequency response. You may get some port huffing from semi-high port mach, but that will be within acceptable limits. So build your box with the specs you gave me, use the fourxfourxfourteen inch port and you should be going great guns. Just remember that that is 4x4x14 inches inside the port, so just add on your wood thickness to know how far apart to space and cut the wood. You'll work it out. Have fun Beanz.

Does anyone know if they can draw me up this enclosure so ill know a visual of how it looks like?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

any help guys?

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

bump

Archived