Bibby's Bagged Fullsize GMC

UPDATE!!!

well sorta...

Dad is coming out for 2 days this weekend.(17-19) He will be here saturday night through monday afternoon. At the very least, when he leaves all the welding/cutting will be done(That's what he is here for). Then i can plumb everything and put the truck back together by next weekend(24th/25th) and be on the road.

Best case scenario is we finish it up completely monday and i drive it to work tuesday. :)

Looks great, how do you like the KP 4 link? Im thinking about going that route with my full-size.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

It bolted up great, very easy install. Im really happy i opted for the bolt on kp rather than a figure it out myself weld on kit.

My wallet disagrees though :/

I hear that. Im liking the KP because it is bolt on, which is cake for install, and it's parallel outside the framerails. My air tank is 12 gallons so I have it running parallel to the passenger frame rail like the gas tank, so I'd have to relocate all that as well as my gas tank to go triangulated. Thanks, man. Im pretty sure thats what Im going with now.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

I'm curious, did you sell the civic? Also, what valves and compressor are you running?

My 98 i sold 2 years ago to EricR on this forum. (He has since sold it also) The 92 i bought after that is also sold now. My 2008 Civic is my daily driver. The truck is jsut for fun.

Not sure my valve brand, i bought them a grip ago. Compressor is "The big unit" from FBI.

stop holdin out on the pics lol

where did u get ur stickers done at bro?

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Archived