Second Skin Audio

P. Miller Subs

sup people, i need info and pics on the master p series subs "P. Miller" bazooka used to make, guy i know has one, he's probly going to give it to me, i can't find much info on them. i just know it has the no limit tank on the front.

this is the only info left on the sas sight:

December 22, 2003 – Southern Audio Services Inc. (SAS), manufacturer of the Bazooka® Mobile Audio line of tube subwoofers, speakers, and amplifiers, and Hip-Hop Mogul Master P are please to announce the expansion of the P.Miller Signature Series Audio line. Continuing on the successful launch in 2002 of the P. Miller amplifiers and subwoofers, in 2004, a brand-new lineup of coaxial speakers will hit the streets. An extension of the P. Miller Signature Series by Bazooka that already includes several models of woofers, the new coaxials are available in a range of sizes, form the space-saving 4 inch to the powerful, 3-way 6 by 9 inch. Featuring all aluminum cone midranges, aluminum tweeters, and 12 dB per octave crossovers, these coaxials are designed to take a beating, but remain affordable, with prices ranging from $69 to $199 per pair. The new speakers will be available nationwide at Bazooka retailers in February. SAS is best known for the Bazooka® subwoofer featuring the patented Bass Tubes® enclosure design as well as an impressive array of other amplifiers, coaxials, and subwoofer products including the newly patented RXT1, the world’s first liquid cooled, triangular subwoofer. For more information, on Master P., contact The New No Limit Records at www.thenewnolimit.com To find a local dealer, or for more information on Bazooka Mobile Audio, visit www.bazooka.com or call 800-THE-TUBE

try giving them a call for info ;)

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

eh im not that concerned with it, but its a free sub maybe so i figured might as well check into it, thanks though, i may call them if i get time or don't get into a movie here at work

we can free air it off your t1k at the show for shits and giggles :P

Or we can do a joe labato type enclosure for superport wars :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg