Sundown Audio

lol i wish i did ... but yea the guy said 85 an hr and it would take him at the most a day to set up the computer program and set up the machine... not to bad since im am using a 100 grand machine ...lol

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

Also how are you going to do your "inserts"? Inserts are the inside pieces of letters like the D, O, & A that fall out when machined completely through. How will you hold them into place?

well the font wont be excattly the same but as close as he can get it with the outline of the sun in the logo too..its gonna be close but not perfect replica of the logo.... he is gonna work up what he can do and get back with me ...

edit .. i see what u mean by the inserts of the a d o ..... might be a small connector peice to the outside of the letter u if u know what i mean

Edited by jonnylowkon

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

lol i wish i did ... but yea the guy said 85 an hr and it would take him at the most a day to set up the computer program and set up the machine... not to bad since im am using a 100 grand machine ...lol

It would take me less than an hour to do the program and maybe 15 minutes to setup the machine. We could probably do everything in less than an hour total at work.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

It would take me less than an hour to do the program and maybe 15 minutes to setup the machine. We could probably do everything in less than an hour total at work.

would u be willing to do it ??

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

What we do in the sign industry is use acrylic backup glass behind the machined metal face then glue or stud the inserts into place on the acrylic.

i never even thought about that!!... good idea

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2