Sonic Electronix

Does anyone know what enclosure building programs some of the various schools use? (AE, SnakePit,etc.),

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

bump

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

Bass Box Pro.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Bass Box Pro.

What school uses that?

WinISD that is a program thet gave us at IIT audio in orlando when we finished

94 lincoln mark viii

h/u: kenwood kvt 614 Excelon

comps: alpine type x

amps: mtx 1501d mtx 4004

sub:2 DC lv4 12

wiring jl audio 0awg 8 awg sub

jl audio 4 awg for mid and highs amp

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

WinISD that is a program thet gave us at IIT audio in orlando when we finished

I've tried WinISD, but got lost somewhere along the way. Do you prefer that one or do you use another?

honestly i have never used it i just go to the manufactures website and get the box size i need and build it to fit the vehicle that i am doing. Is there a reason you want to use a program.

94 lincoln mark viii

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

honestly i have never used it i just go to the manufactures website and get the box size i need and build it to fit the vehicle that i am doing. Is there a reason you want to use a program.

I can make a sealed box with no prob. It's making a vented box that gets me. I've seen a couple different explanations, and gotten lost on all of them. I don't know how to figure how long/wide to make the vent, and I don't know how you figure out how to figure the dimensions to tune it to the frequency you desire.

try going to the12volt.com they have a port calculator that has helped me out. They also have box calculators for diffrent shapes to.

94 lincoln mark viii

myspace.com/kylecm85

carstereolexington.com

try going to the12volt.com they have a port calculator that has helped me out. They also have box calculators for diffrent shapes to.
What I really need, is a very thorough explanation of the formula used to make the port. Once I figure that out I won't NEED a calculator, I'll be able to do it on paper if I please. Thanx for the suggestion.