NoFearX18's Truck vids! New System! (5 new vids 1/8/10)

that shit sounds real good bro, when you get d925, its gonna be better, but if i was you id probably go w/ a bigger batter, expecially w/ that kind of pull from the AQ2200d. I have one also, big3 done upfront in 1/o awg, PM5100r, and im saving up to put a PM D2400, just cuz its the cheapest of the batteries that should be use for a 200+ amp draw... your shit is still banging and all, and the d925 ia gonna help, but i will guarantee you will hold atleast a full volt, volt and a half higher charge. think about it. NICE VID

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Not anytime soon... I mean yea Id love to get a bigger amp but I need to get the electrical to support it first... then i will be adding another BTL 18" and another AQ2200. then if I feel the need to add more I will get 2 more AQ's and have 2 strapped to each BTL... 4400 to each... but for now the 1 AQ is doing GREAT for only being 2200rms and I never smell the sub... amp barely gets and the sub is rarely ever warm.

I am looking into a new box... I want to see what I can get out of this one first with my new batteries coming into play. 7 cubes sound good and i do want more port area. as i said, i have been talking to reestblazer (Bryan) to see if he can give me a hand with my box because he is very good at build them lol.

i like that idea, plus, if you increase box size and port u should lower impedance rise(could cut it in half or more)

and it should lower your peak and bring it closer to ur cars resonant frequency, which im guessing is in the 40s, not 53

add all that up and with 1 18 btl + aq2200 you could be seeing 148s+ tl kick... very reasonable score!

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

that shit sounds real good bro, when you get d925, its gonna be better, but if i was you id probably go w/ a bigger batter, expecially w/ that kind of pull from the AQ2200d. I have one also, big3 done upfront in 1/o awg, PM5100r, and im saving up to put a PM D2400, just cuz its the cheapest of the batteries that should be use for a 200+ amp draw... your shit is still banging and all, and the d925 ia gonna help, but i will guarantee you will hold atleast a full volt, volt and a half higher charge. think about it. NICE VID

remember i have 2 kinetik 800's and 2 925's so its going to help a good bit. i got those because it was a spur of the moment type deal where i saw what looked like a great deal and i needed them so i grabbed them. i dont have much room for a bigger battery or i would. im trying to keep my rear seats until i get the 2nd BTL and when adding these batts its going to be hard because of the box....

i like that idea, plus, if you increase box size and port u should lower impedance rise(could cut it in half or more)

and it should lower your peak and bring it closer to ur cars resonant frequency, which im guessing is in the 40s, not 53

add all that up and with 1 18 btl + aq2200 you could be seeing 148s+ tl kick... very reasonable score!

I already seeing 146's with music being played out of teh ipod...

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

got a bit of a hold on the batteries going in until I can take the time to make a box for them and wire them.... hopefully not too long because im really getting sick of seeing 10's....having to turn it down and say ah... cant play this yet.... lol

im going to make some new vids whenever i have time and its not raining.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

still no new vids.... im gonna save up some cash and look into a better box.

I know this sub has more in it cuz this box now sucks... it doesnt suck but theres not much to it really. i wanted a simple box to start with because i wanted the sub in the car asap and that what i got lol...

im thinking slightly bigger maybe 7 cubes and roughly 35hz?

sound good? throw me some numbers id like to consider anything. i just really want to keep the nasty lows ;)

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

7cuft, leave it at 33-34hz, hopefully with a different box design and internal improvements urs box's peak will drop into the 40s... which should be closer to ur cars resonant freq... i wouldnt think a cabin that big peaks so high

aligning ur peaks should help ur tl #s.... and the larger vb should add some bottom end

if u start playing 28-30hz all day with a box tuned to 35hz u gotta be a bit more careful tho (32hz is optimal tuning per scott at fi)

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

yea i want to be able to play my lows... they are my favorite lol. 34 should take it rite?

my truck really isnt that big. much smaller than an explorer and its a 2 door...

ehhh picture a single cab short bed s-10 with a cap on the back with seats in the bed... and thats what my truck is basically... tiny.

i want it to be louder to ear and hopefully a 147 minimum on the mic. that would make my day.

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

New vids today... no fishers today! whoot.

Comforably Numb.... team favorite i think and a bit of in the air tonite

:

You're Not the Same no more slowed down a bit... a beautiful thing...

:

Blow your mind... awsome song.

:

anyone know the song? John i know you do but dont give it away. awsome lows on it now :)

:

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Archived