NoFearX18's Truck vids! New System! (5 new vids 1/8/10)

batteries made a world of difference... dont get me wrong they didnt help enough but omg i can hear a difference... even the roof flex shows the difference haha!

5 Bad Biachez... song F'in knocks and its a very good catchy song. Camera cant pic up flex close up. my door panels go crazy but for some reason the camera wont pick it up. batteries died before i could finish this video

:

This song gets decently loud. when i played it for the first time pullin into my garage teh girlfreind came out screamin that i knocked the pepper off the stove top. haha

:

These songs had my side window sounding really bad... it smacks something and gets loud! and my mirrors were flexxin'. I knew the camera wasnt going to pic it up so i tried to show it with teh duckie(s). lol

:

This is my favorite song for my system i think... atleast just for beatin' the lows make the roof go ballistic. wif i had both doors open it gets much much MUCH worse.... but yea i was abusing teh duckie(s) again

:

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Gorilla Zoe - Waddle

J- Money - Secret Agent

??- 5 Bad Biachez

??- Dont you remember

Voltage is staying hella good.

Stock Alt?

What additional batteries?

voltage is doing alright and its cold as balls out. it was 20 out yesterday...

2 kinetik 800's, and 2 Powermaster 925's in the rear for now and the kinetik 1400 under the hood. they are holding up quite nicely. The alt is actually worse than stock lol. my stock one was a 100amp and it gave out somehow so i got the best one i could within a 24hr time period and its a Remi 105amp alt lol. Doesnt do too bad. I am pretty sure i will be getting a Mechman 250amp but im unsure whether i should get it now and an alarm later or vice versa.

The gorilla zoe song wants to rip the roof off hahahaha

voltage drops more with CD for some reason... Sounds louder with CD too. dno why... i will see mid to high 12's at idle and will stay mid to high 13's @ 2krpm... thats music... havent tried my tone yet... ill get a vid of how the BTL plays a 50hz tone. :D

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Archived