Precisionaudio916's Goodbye Tear Down!

maybe this is why your stuff isnt to you yet elvis

jds response "Since you want to air some laundry.... you and crossfire just recently purchased the appearance patent.... but you didn't do your research before you bought it..... I did.

You might want to check on the rights I have through purchasing baskets from the former patent holder, Mr. Thilo Stompler.... and T3 branding a name on the part.

I fully intend to still use these baskets, as I have already purchased thousands of them.

I have made Scott aware of this, and tried to make Crossfire aware. I offered to make it agreeable to all parties because of my rights.... but with no answer from them.

See.....once a company brands a speaker on a part that is offered for sale to them by the exsisting patent holder at the time, they have continuing rights...... which is why I tried to be agreeable with the new patent holders..... but got disrespect from them.

So get your stuff together, we are ready for whatever comes our way.... we are 110% using the baskets. Its an appearance patent only for the US, not a function patent. Unfortunately, I have rights too, from before the new owners purchased the worthless patent..... If I had worried about it, I would have showed up and outbid them. And again, my Attorney's and myself have tried both other parties continuously, with no response.... we even offered to pay them for the patent and share it just to keep "friends" with them. We also offered to share the 10" and 12" patent that we co-own to you guys.... and we all use the 10" to 18".... but no response... So like I said, we are ready for whatever fight you want to bring....but we have tried to bring peace and a resolution for everyone to be happy.

They all have our numbers too....

Sometimes in life it is best to answer a phone call and find resolution..... instead of ducking someones phone calls and avoiding situations....

So..... But like I said....we are the only ones trying to do this the civil and right way. So, I hate to say this, but file suit if you want.... spend 100K in Attorneys fees to sue us for sale of 50 woofers a year.... and not win, etc.... I am sorry to say this.... but it is getting very frustrating to be "policed" with no merit.

Goodluck to you and yours,

JD

"

lol let the games begin! lol

so whats up with those 3000d's?

pm me if you would sell me a pair

1 15" LMS Ultra<-Sold

2 12" Audiopulse Axis Quad Coils

2 18" RD Audio Alpha V2's<--For Sale or Trade

American Bass VFL 700.1 (alot of power at any ohm)

American Bass VFL 200.1 (3.8k rms @ .5 ohm)

2.1 cubes each at 32 Hz

125 sq ft RAAMaudio BXT, 5 Yards Ensolite

50ft 1/0 Knu Flex wire

4 Infinity 6.5"

Temp 170x2@2 ohm Sony amp

200 Amp EA Alt

3 Exide Orbital's

Youtube Vids....http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=gavinriley&view=videos

I need to Order 2 more amps...

9krms EACH Woofer is what i want...lol

Im gonna push these To there COMPLETE limit...And See what number's i can post...

Bad idea bro!!!

Good luck though

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

Archived