Do They Make These?

does anyone kno were to get a 1/0-0guage in and 4 1/0-0guage out fused dist block? i got a 0guage in and 4 4guage out but my sub amp has 0guage, mids n highs has 4guage and midbass has 8guage so anything other than this will be better? or get 3 seperate fuse blocks and run 3 diff wires from rear battery?, i wanna put a fuse on each amp in the back but not got that much room to bend wires around stuff tho, and if they make one would preferbly want anl fuses, thankx for looking

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

does anyone kno were to get a 1/0-0guage in and 4 1/0-0guage out fused dist block? i got a 0guage in and 4 4guage out but my sub amp has 0guage, mids n highs has 4guage and midbass has 8guage so anything other than this will be better? or get 3 seperate fuse blocks and run 3 diff wires from rear battery?, i wanna put a fuse on each amp in the back but not got that much room to bend wires around stuff tho, and if they make one would preferbly want anl fuses, thankx for looking

You couldnt do that it would pull to much power from the main 0/1 feeding it

Ive looked for those before too, sometimes it may be easier to just buy those Alum wire connectors for circuit breaker boxes at Home depot/Lowes

I usually find 2/0 in 2-2/0 outs

They have them from 10gauge to 2/0 gauge, and there is so many different styles

1 wire in, 2 wires out, 1 ground bolt, to 2-3 wires out

etc etc

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i got a 1/0 dist block already but no rear fuses, its got 1 1/0 in and 2 1/0 outs and i got one 0guage goin to sub amp, and a 4guage and a 8guage from same hole to mids n highs amp and midbass amp but i want to fuse my rear amps, but if theres only about 8'' of wire in all to each amp should i still fuse?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived