ImLow78 Posted September 10, 2008 Report Posted September 10, 2008 Ok guy, Where is the best/cheapest place to get a installation kit? I'm taking out the old alpine for a Kenwood DNX7100. The wife informed me that she wanted Garmin navigation. well instead of spending the $$$ on a portable Garmin I seen the opportunity to UPGRADE! So I dropped $599 on a NIB Kenwood but now I'm having trouble finding a installation kit that is for installing a double din back in our 04 Tahoe. So help me out guy. Oh and while I'm at it I guess I finally hook up my alpine pdx150.4, audiocontrol DQXS (I still need a sub amp and a alpine pdx150.2, but I'm looking), along with finnish running my 1/0 to the back of the truck from the big3 that I installed a year ago. Once I find my sub amp I'll throw in my 15" JL w0 that I got from a guy that owed me some $$$. but those will not be my final subs. I have to also run one more run of speaker wire to my front doors so I can use the x-over in the DQXS and get rid of the one that came with my Diamond D3 6.5" that I put in the front and rear door. Any help you guys can give me would be great. My new head unit should be here the beginning of next week along with the iPod adapter and the Bluetooth unit. Shannon 2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)
ImLow78 Posted September 10, 2008 Author Report Posted September 10, 2008 Nobody? Shannon 2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)
roscoe1129 Posted September 10, 2008 Report Posted September 10, 2008 Noboby?Shannon Metra does make a kit for them. Your in KC area? I know I can get them in leavenworth had one for my 04 suburban they are like 20 or less or you have to fab your own brackets Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
roscoe1129 Posted September 10, 2008 Report Posted September 10, 2008 part# 99-2003 $11.99 Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
ImLow78 Posted September 10, 2008 Author Report Posted September 10, 2008 Your in KC area? No. I'm hour east of St.Louis. Shannon 2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)
roscoe1129 Posted September 10, 2008 Report Posted September 10, 2008 well thats the part # see if you can get it locally or online Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
ImLow78 Posted September 10, 2008 Author Report Posted September 10, 2008 No. I'm hour east of St.Louis. Shannon Guys thanks for the Part#. I just bought one for $10 + shipping. so it was $16 total. Shannon 2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)
roscoe1129 Posted September 11, 2008 Report Posted September 11, 2008 Glad I could help Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.