Powermaster Battery Blowout

if i get a 5100 will it come with bolt terminals?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

will a d2400 fit in my 99 tacoma 4x4? i wanna replace my duralast gold top with one of these but dont kno witch one to pick yet, would like to either replace one under hood with a powermaster or replace my stinger with one dunno yet but im leanin twards a 975 or a 2400, do u kno if they will fit or not? its rainin outside right now and its dark so i aint got time to measure?

Yes, a D2400 will fit under the hood. I would keep the stinger and install it in the back for extra capacity, stinger's a good battery, and if you already own it, why not?

hmm, well i could sell my duralast gold or put it in my geo and put the redtop duralast in the back i guess, but the powermaster d2400 with the stinger sp800 should do good for 1500wrms? if so if u have one by next week i'll pick it up ok?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived