Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

• 3 weeks later...

Nah you could get it repaired have you tried it with differenct RCAS? it might not even be that it, some of the FETS might have shitted out not putting out full power, if you really want to save it I would get it repaired by http://db-r.com estimates are free all you have to pay is for shipping

Nah you could get it repaired have you tried it with differenct RCAS? it might not even be that it, some of the FETS might have shitted out not putting out full power, if you really want to save it I would get it repaired by http://db-r.com estimates are free all you have to pay is for shipping

Already asked him he doesnt repair the kicker zx2500 and ive tried a completely different car and it still didnt do shit

There's a few possibilities...

1. Fucked power section so you're getting poor rail voltage for the outputs to work with. Could be bad drive or bad MOSFETs

2. Fucked output section = no power output. Again could be drive or FETs

3. Fucked input section, the amplifier is doing what it's supposed to but it's not getting anything to amplify.

Regardless of what it is, if you actually want to get it fixed stop trying to run it. You might do more damage and turn a cheaply repairable amp into a big paperweight.

If db-r won't touch them they're probably horrible to repair, if I were you I would contact Kicker and see if they'll assess it for you.

Edited by Boon

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

There's a few possibilities...

1. Fucked power section so you're getting poor rail voltage for the outputs to work with. Could be bad drive or bad MOSFETs

2. Fucked output section = no power output. Again could be drive or FETs

3. Fucked input section, the amplifier is doing what it's supposed to but it's not getting anything to amplify.

Regardless of what it is, if you actually want to get it fixed stop trying to run it. You might do more damage and turn a cheaply repairable amp into a big paperweight.

If db-r won't touch them they're probably horrible to repair, if I were you I would contact Kicker and see if they'll assess it for you.

that is, if kicker would touch it since the OP already opened it up...

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo