That is what I was first suspecting, but I've had the Regional DNA rep and his master mechanic out here 5 times to work on both bikes since even the dealer was stumped. The Mechanic verified that my stalling issue is a motor problem, but they can't exactly figure out where the problem is, so they haven't been able to totally fix it.

As for the 3 regulators that have melted, they have verified that this is a known problem with their manufacture and they are now producing a new one that supposedly addresses the issue. Fingers crossed, I haven't had a problem yet with the new ones, but as I pointed out above, the new ones are showing a lower voltage.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

That is what I was first suspecting, but I've had the Regional DNA rep and his master mechanic out here 5 times to work on both bikes since even the dealer was stumped. The Mechanic verified that my stalling issue is a motor problem, but they can't exactly figure out where the problem is, so they haven't been able to totally fix it.

As for the 3 regulators that have melted, they have verified that this is a known problem with their manufacture and they are now producing a new one that supposedly addresses the issue. Fingers crossed, I haven't had a problem yet with the new ones, but as I pointed out above, the new ones are showing a lower voltage.

Please tell me they dont have the nerve to charge you to come out there and fix there own mistake

Nah..It's all warranty work, so no money out of my pocket pays for this.

Im just hoping we dont go thru what your having to go thru man I can see my Pops taking the bike and rolling it down the hill into our pond he gets so shitty when new stuff messes up. Are they going to have an outside company make the new regs

Archived