F.s; Us Amps Md3d Lnib

Guest Caps

I got money and need an amplifier...but with no guarantees it's gonna work and blown fuses I don't think I'd touch it..

how many watts is it rated at and what..the website is just general md amps

Edited by Frozenbritches

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Hifonics Brutus Bxi2607D (FRIED...saving for ZX2500.1)

2 15" 07 L7's ported at 32hz

Xplod POS for the MIDS, which are Memphis

SMDMafiaFrozenbritches.jpg

I got money and need an amplifier...but with no guarantees it's gonna work and blown fuses I don't think I'd touch it..

how many watts is it rated at and what..the website is just general md amps

click the md3d.....

since its an md3d....

http://www.usamps.com/md_amps.html

IMG_0394.JPG

IMG_0399.JPG

ok this amp was purchased august 1st 2008 for state finals (aug. 3rd), it was installed on the 2nd, played for 15-30 min. blew the fuses. i didnt have the time to play around with it since i still had to install 2 batts, and wire 4 runs of 0ga. i took it out and put my pa amp back in. i dont know what happened, and honestly i havent played with it to find out. i put it back in its box and then put in its room, it hasnt moved since then. focal on here has seen this amp, and will agree that it is an absolutely beautiful amp (focal, i know not as nice as ur amps). i have more pics if they are needed, and if anyone that is seriously interested would like pics with my username/ date please let me know today becasue its in my house in kissimmee, but during the week i live on campus in lakeland.

i have been looking for $450, but i REALLY wanna buy a nightshade from focal, so i am listening to ANY offer that will give me $335 in my pocket (325 for sub, and 10 for gas)

im normally from roe, but i have been on here lately. i have plenty of refs on their, and prolly a few on here.

So have you replaced the Fuses'es yet

I'm coming down in about 2 weeks or so

Would like to look at it if it's not sold

Moving where the Money Trees are

So have you replaced the Fuses'es yet

I'm coming down in about 2 weeks or so

Would like to look at it if it's not sold

havent changed the fuses, but luckily its a plexi/lexan kinda backing so you can easily take a look. just gimme a call when u want to, but i doubt it will still be here then