Well i was thinking last night about this month and i started to count all the bad things that have happened

September 2nd hit a rock took out the spoiler on the front bumper (just a nuisance)

September 3rd Passenger tire blows out and don't have the correct lug wrench to change tire to put on doughnut (got lucky someone at the tech center had a four way)

September 5th had to drop $200 dollars for new tires

September 8th i find out my dad has cancer

September 12th blow a sub

September 14th my amp blows up

September 15th no system what so ever

September 15th dads kemo doesn't go so good

This has to be the worst month of my life and i really hope that they don't get any worse.

On a lighter note my running has been going amazing right now our team is ranked 1st in the state for D3 and I'm #2 on the team.

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab

Well i was thinking last night about this month and i started to count all the bad things that have happened

September 2nd hit a rock took out the spoiler on the front bumper (just a nuisance)

September 3rd Passenger tire blows out and don't have the correct lug wrench to change tire to put on doughnut (got lucky someone at the tech center had a four way)

September 5th had to drop $200 dollars for new tires

September 8th i find out my dad has cancer

September 12th blow a sub

September 14th my amp blows up

September 15th no system what so ever

September 15th dads kemo doesn't go so good

This has to be the worst month of my life and i really hope that they don't get any worse.

On a lighter note my running has been going amazing right now our team is ranked 1st in the state for D3 and I'm #2 on the team.

life is that way sometimes,look on the brite-side you could be dead.

American Bass*DC Power

Man, I've been having shitty luck lately too, but not as bad as you.

I spent all this week building and painting a custom box and come to find out I cant fit in in my car (measured inside trunk deminisions, forgot to consider the trunk opening) and I scratched things up trying to force it in... and then on the way back to college, still mad from my box not fitting, after this nasty wind storm, I'm driving home at 9:30pm, and a car comes at me with its brights, and before I knew it, I smashed my 4 week old Mustang into a huge ass log/tree branches that fell onto the road from the wind at 65 mph. I couldn't see what was in front of me because that dumbass wouldnt stop blinding me with his brights. Now I have a VERY scratched up front bumper/side/hood on my BRAND NEW black Mustang... That bunch of branches/log was taller than my car laying on the road. [sorry for thread jack]

But just keep looking up man, it seems like a lot of people here are having bad luck lately. Things will get better in time, good things will make up for the bad, and before you know it, you'll be thinking "Hell yeah, things are finally going my way!" Its times like these that make you appreciate the good times, and help you prepare for the bad later on.

Custom 1977 Chevy Nova Show Car:

(1) Kenwood KDC-MP638U Head Unit

(10) Sony 3" in the dash

(2) Rockford Fosgate P3 12" P3D412

(1) Rockford Fosgate P1000.1bd @ 1ohm

(1) Rockford Fosgate PEQ Bass Remote

(1) Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Digital Capacitor RFC1D

All Rockford Fosgate 4AWG Power/Ground wire

Under construction:

(2) Rockford Fosgate P162C 6.0" 2-Way Full-Range Speakers up front

(2) Rockford Fosgate P1694C 6"x9" 4-Way Full-Range Speakers in the back

EVERYTHING hidden to maintain authentic look